This is a radio controlled, nitro gas powered, Almost-Ready-to-Fly, 71'' Sea Wind 60 Amphibious RC Airplane. It is new-in-box.
- Wing span: 71 in / 1805mm
- Wing area: 666.5sq in / 43 sq dm
- Flying weight: 10lb / 4540g
- Fuselage length: 55.5 in / 1410mm
- Engine Required:
2c 0.61 cu in
4c 0.91 cu in
- Radio Required: 5-6 channels,7-8 servos
- Top quality balsa and plywood construction with fiberglass fuselage.
- Premium hand iron-on covering film.
- Engine to be mounted as high as possible to keep the prop up out of the spray.
- Its engine pylon extends forward from the airplane's cruciform horizontal stabilizer, mounted on what has to be one of the beefiest vertical stabilizers in the class.
- Comes with all necessary parts, hardware and accessories.
- Included Gas Tanks and Landing Gear.
- English User