This is a radio controlled, glow powered, Almost-Ready-to-Fly, 81'' Piper J-3 Cub 60 RC Airplane. It is brand new in original box. It's designed to be powered by fuel engine. A motor mount is included, so it can be converted to be powered by electric motor.
Pre-painted fiberglass cowling.
Pre-covered bolt-on balsa wing.
Adjustable engine mount.
Excellent first sport-scale kit - assembles quickly, maneuvers well and lands slow and easy.
Roomy radio compartment.
- 2-piece wing, easy transportation.
- One-piece fiberglass cowl comes factory-painted to match the fabric covering.
- Wood wing struts pre-sanded into an airfoil shape. They provide authentic look and improve flight performance.
Photo Illustrated Instruction Manual included.
- Wingspan: 2054 mm (81'')
- Weight: 8.5 lb (3860 g)
- Total Wing Area 925 Sq. In.
- Fuselage Length 1243.13 mm (49'')
- Engine Size: .60-1.00 2-Stroke, .91-1.20 4-Stroke
- Radio: 4 channel (Not Included)
- Servos: 5 servos (Not Included)