This is a radio controlled, EDF powered, Almost-Ready-to-Fly, 71'' Hero Eagle (Cessna 550) RC Jet Airplane. It is new-in-box .
- Wing span: 71 in / 1803 mm Wing area: 746 sq in / 48.4 sq dm
- Flying weight: 14.3lb / 6500g Fuselage length: 71 in / 1803 mm
- EDF : 101mm / 4.0 in x 2pcs Radio Required: 6channels, 8servos (not included)
- Brushless Motor : D36 x L 50 mm x 2pcs ; 2200 kv (not included)
- Speed Controller : 22.2 v ; 85A ; 25C ; Li-poly Battery : 4000mAh ; 25 C . (not included)
- Ddesigned for dual 101mm edf fan unit and matched D36-2200kv brushless motors.
- Pilots can use a 25c 4000mAh battery pack for maximum vertical performance.
- The built-in fan mounts make installing the fan easy. Just drop in the fan unit and tighten the screws.
- The removable front hatch also allows easy access to the radio equipment and battery.
- The entire trim scheme is pre-painted, and pre-trimmed. The wings are covered in quality coating materials and all the decals have already been applied.
- Created for the advanced sport scale pilot, the Hero Eagle 100 ARF easily lives up to its reputation of being a next generation flying jet.