Skyline SBach 342 50CC 89'' Carbon Aerobatic RC Airplane With Spinner
Dynam Turbo Jet Twin 64mm EDF Jet Plane PNP
Taft Hobby Quantum 90mm EDF RC Jet Kit Version
This is a radio controlled, nitro gas powered, Almost-Ready-to-Fly, Twin engine 73' de Havilland Mosquito airplane. It is new-in-box.
- Great scale airplane for anyone who likes scale flying.
- The kit includes a fiberglass fuselage, center section, and cowling done in matching paint.
- The wings are sheeted foam, covered with solartex, painted to match.
- All control surfaces have beveled leading edges and the control horn mounts are preinstalled.
- Included with the kit are 8-ounce fuel tanks, engine mounts, wheels, hardware, pushrods, clear plastic canopy and nose cone, decal sheet, one-piece fiberglass cowls, and fixed wire landing gear.
- One-piece fiberglass fuselage/fin straight and true.
- Wingspan: 73 inches/1854mm
- Wing area: 1,286.5 square inches/53 dm2
- Length: 52.5 inches/1336mm
- Weight: 11-11.5 pounds/5000-5200g
- Wing loading: 20.6 ounces per square inch/94-98g/dm2
- Airfoil: Naca-2415
- Engine: .25-.32 (two-stroke) or .26-.30 (four-stroke)
- Radio: Five- to six-channel transmitter, seven to nine servos (rudder, elevator, flaps, one for each aileron, one for each throttle, one for each optional retract)
- Construction: Molded fiberglass fuselage, tail sections, wing center-section, and engine nacelles with light-plywood support, balsa-and-plywood wing panels and sections
- Covering/finish: Three-color flat-finished camouflage paint over fiberglass, film covered wings and tail
- Options: Retractable landing gear (Not Included)