This is a radio controlled, nitro gas powered, Almost-Ready-to-Fly, Twin engine 73' de Havilland Mosquito airplane. It is new-in-box.
- Great scale airplane for anyone who likes scale flying.
- The kit includes a fiberglass fuselage, center section, and cowling done in matching paint.
- The wings are sheeted foam, covered with solartex, painted to match.
- All control surfaces have beveled leading edges and the control horn mounts are preinstalled.
- Included with the kit are 8-ounce fuel tanks, engine mounts, wheels, hardware, pushrods, clear plastic canopy and nose cone, decal sheet, one-piece fiberglass cowls, and fixed wire landing gear.
- One-piece fiberglass fuselage/fin straight and true.
- Wingspan: 73 inches/1854mm
- Wing area: 1,286.5 square inches/53 dm2
- Length: 52.5 inches/1336mm
- Weight: 11-11.5 pounds/5000-5200g
- Wing loading: 20.6 ounces per square inch/94-98g/dm2
- Airfoil: Naca-2415
- Engine: .25-.32 (two-stroke) or .26-.30 (four-stroke)
- Radio: Five- to six-channel transmitter, seven to nine servos (rudder, elevator, flaps, one for each aileron, one for each throttle, one for each optional retract)
- Construction: Molded fiberglass fuselage, tail sections, wing center-section, and engine nacelles with light-plywood support, balsa-and-plywood wing panels and sections
- Covering/finish: Three-color flat-finished camouflage paint over fiberglass, film covered wings and tail
- Options: Retractable landing gear (Not Included)