This is a remote controlled, almost-ready-to-fly, glow powered Cessna 182 Skylane Airplane. It's a returned item.
Condition: Returned item. Unmodified. All components in good
condition. Plastic wrap for wings and fuselage was removed.
Missing Parts: None at initial inspection.
- Pre-painted fiberglass fuselage and wheel pants.
- Molded fiberglass wingtips.
- Modeled after the 2000 version of the Cessna 182.
- Pre-covered balsa wing.
- Realistically rendered corrugated control surfaces and strut fairings.
- Wingspan: 1600 mm (63'')
- Overall Length: 1168 mm (46'')
- Wing Area: 38.0 sq dm
- Flying Weight: 2.5 - 2.65 kg
- Engine Size: .40 - .46 (2 stroke), .52 - .65 (4-stroke) (Not Included)
- Radio: 4 channels (Not Included)
- Servos: 4 standard servos (Not Included)