Dynam Cessna 188 Crop Duster 59''/1500mm PNP Electric RC Plane Orange
Smoove 63''/1600mm F3A Electric RC Airplane ARF
Raven 30E 49'' 3D Aerobatic Electric RC Airplane
This is a radio controlled, nitro or electric powered, Almost-Ready-to-Fly, General Hobby 48'' OV-10E Bronco RC Airplane. It's new in box.
This is a product of
The North American
Rockwell OV-10 Bronco is a turboprop-driven light attack and observation
aircraft. It was developed in the 1960s as a special aircraft for Counter
insurgency (COIN) combat, and one of its primary missions was as a forward
air control (FAC) aircraft.
The concept aircraft was to operate from expedient forward air bases using roads as runways. Speed was to range from very slow, to medium subsonic, with much longer loiter times than a pure jet. Click here to read more about OV-10.
- Top quality balsa and plywood construction.
- Finished with iron-on covering.
- The fiberglass cowl is hand-painted to match.
- Wheels, fuel tank, engine mount, and all hardware accessories are included.
- Wing span: 48 in / 1220mm
- Wing area: 434 sq in / 28 sq dm
- Flying weight: 4.4 lb / 2000g
- Fuselage length: 50 in / 1270 mm
- Radio Required: 4-5channels,7-9 mini servos
- Engine Required: 2c 0.15 cu in X2 pcs
- Li-Poly : 11.1V 1300-1600mAh x2 pcs
- Propeller:8x6 x2pcs
- Out runner Brushless Motor : 400T x2 pcs
- Speed Control :15 - 20 Amp x2 pcs